Last week we discussed the possibility of working together to purchase Chinook Book subscriptions at a greatly reduced rate (which would also get us BMP related coupon acquisition, ad space, BMP related messaging, and analytics broken down by area). Linked below are some of the information discussed for your reference.
Chinook Book Description- STORM
Chinook Book STORM Proposal
During the discussion a few questions came up that I wanted to address (answers provided by Aaron Richey from Chinook Book):
1) School fundraisers- There are no schools fundraising during the spring and summer, so there is no likelihood of competition. In addition, when schools begin their fundraisers in October, people who participated in the PSSH program will be more likely to extend their subscription by purchasing at a school. So the PSSH program actually stands to benefit school fundraisers rather than hurt them.
2) Just Purchasing Ad Space for PSSH- Aaron would recommend one of the following:
· Full page in print book promoting the website and BMPs. ($3,500 - $5,600 depending on placement)
· Lead sponsorship of the mobile app - Includes logo during every app session (~80k/month) and mobile app ads promoting BMP-related behavior changes. (12 months for $15,000)
3) Customization of Subscription Card (card you hand out) - we can make changes to the subscription card to better reflect program goals. For jurisdictions that order a minimum of 2,000 units we can customize the piece for the individual jurisdiction.
As stated in the description portion, Chinook Book will recruit additional partners to offer BMP related coupons in areas where these are purchased.
Please let Janet Geer know if you are interested in going in on a bulk purchase with the rest of STORM by Friday, February 27. Want to meet, discuss, and have questions answered by Chinook Book staff? Complete this doodle poll: http://doodle.com/evpai5hbep4qy49s by Tuesday, February 24 so we can schedule a discussion soon.
Questions? Contact Janet Geer email@example.com or Aaron Richey firstname.lastname@example.org